Honey Baked Ham Recipe Ingredients & Instructions :
- To 1 prepared package of pesto sauce add:
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
Toast 1/3 cup pine nuts in a small bowl in a 350º oven for 8 minutes until browned. Set aside for later.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan bring to boil and then reduce to low and simmer 20 minutes:
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups long-grain rice
- 3 tablespoons butter
In another saucepan heat together and simmer until slightly thickened (15-20 minutes):
- 1 1/3 cup diced HoneyBaked Ham
- 2 cans black beans (undrained)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon liquid hot sauce. (more or less to taste)
When rice is cooked, stir in pesto mixture and either dish out individual servings or place entire mixture in a serving bowl.
Top with ham and beans mixture. Garnish with the toasted pine nuts.