Honey Ham Glaze Recipe
Honey Baked Ham Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup honey
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard (high quality)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup whole cloves
Honey Baked Ham Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
* Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan. Cook over medium heat and bring to a full boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and cook one minute.
* Bake ham according to package directions.
* Remove ham from oven prior to the last 30 minutes of baking. Score ham with a sharp knife in a diagonal pattern. Repeat scoring, diagonally, in the opposite direction to create a crossing. Insert whole cloves at the crossings. Cover ham with glaze.
* Glaze ham every 10 minutes during last 30 minutes of baking.
* Serve remaining glaze with ham.
Tip: Baste ham with pan drippings while glazing.