HONEY BAKED HAM RECIPE 1
Try this great honey baked ham recipe !!
HONEY BAKED HAM RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 10 lb. precooked bone in ham
- 12-15 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons
- Dijon mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup apple juice
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Trim excess fat from ham and score the surface in a diamond pattern.
3. Insert a whole clove in the center of diamonds, or to taste.
4. Place ham in large roasting pan and brush with mustard.
5. In a small pot combine sugar, honey and cinnamon to warm, then pour over ham.
6. Pour apple juice in bottom of roasting pan and bake at 325F for 1 1/2 hours. Baste every 20 minutes with pan juices to keep meet moist.
7. Remove from oven and let cool 20 minutes before slicing. The honey baked ham recipe is ready to serve...great taste ! Enjoy it !